
Glenn and I went out Saturday night to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. Holy cow, has it really been that long? We had such a fun night. We ate at Cheesecake Factory, then headed to Disneyland for a wonderful, giddy, carefree night. Our anniversary isn't until the 30th but we will be up in Big Bear with the kiddos and some friends so we celebrated early. I don't want to get mushy because that is so not me, but I am so greatful that I'm married to Glenn. We have so much fun together and love raising the 3 most beautiful kids in the world together. Our goal for the next year of marriage is to make sure we go on more date nights, which will be so much easier to do once he graduates from school in June!!!!! And to lose 20 lbs. each so we can be smokin hot. I love this guy and am greatful for all that he does for me and the kids.
6 comments:
Woah woah woah... we're going to be up in big bear during your guys anniversary? I don't know how I feel about that. :) Happy anniversary guys. you're already smokin' hot!
First of all, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! It has NOT been 6 yearssssss! Holy cow! What have I even been doing for 6 years? Alright, I'm depressed.
Second, this is me crying because I want to go to Big Bear with you guys ;,( I can't even stand it! Stupid work. Stupid living in Utah. That's it, somebody marry me and let's move to California!!!
Happy Anniversary! Such a darling picture! Have fun in Big Bear!
I second Shelley's "shut the front door"!! I can't believe it's been 6 years! So crazy!!!! Happy Anniversary Friend! I love you Sorensens!!!
ON another note.....we need to get together, I need to see Liam STAT!
That is a great picture of you Brynn. It must be all the running we have been doing!
congrats brynn
Post a Comment