Liam turned 6 months on the 5th of this month. Yes, I know this post is overdue. I have been waiting until I had pictures that I had taken with my dads camera, but still don't have them, so I will just post them later.
Liam is the BEST baby. I love him so much! He is so sweet and such a cuddler. After his naps he will just lay his head on my shoulder until he wakes up completely. Sometimes he will just lay on my chest sucking his thumb. I love it! He has 1 bottom tooth and the other one is on it's way in. He can sit on his own, and when someone walks by he lunges like he wants to take off after them. He loves to sleep on his tummy while sucking his thumb. (I try to pull it out and put his plug in whenever possible.) He is always smiling! When you're in the same room as him you feel his stare and look over and he's just watching you work and smiling at you. He's just adorable. He is eating solids. Loves the fruits and veggies (except for the green ones). He sleeps 9-12 hours straight at night, which is so nice! He loves his older brother and sister, and they love him so much! He is such a joy to have in our home.
His stats from his 6 month checkup:
Height: 27 1/2 inches 90th percentile
Weight: 18lb 14oz. 75th percentile (he's a light weight compared to my others)
3 comments:
So happy to hear it!
Yeah, hook us up with those pictures! ;-)
Too cute! Miss you
Post a Comment