Today was a great day. Lately I've been a little stressed and overwhelmed with, well, life. I have been trying to get myself organized and feel like I have control of my life. Today I felt in control. And it felt really good.
Last Monday I started my weight loss adventure. I decided that I will weigh in every Monday morning. For this weeks weigh-in I lost 5.4 pounds! (15 more to go) I'm super excited! Needless to say my day/week started off great.
After breakfast we headed over to the "duck park" to play. The kids were eating their lunch at a picnic table and the evil ducks started to flock. I had to stand behind the kids to protect them from the freakin ducks. The would come up to me, stand about 2 feet in front of me and stare me down as if they were trying to scare me into moving so they could steal my kids food. At one point a flock of 6 gigantic geese walked up to me. They were totally trying to gang up on me. I puffed out my chest and said "what's up?" taking a step towards them and they turned and walked away. I showed them. Then we headed around the pond to the playground where Liam experienced his first ride on a swing. He giggled the whole time. I loved it! He's the best baby in the world! But the kids were awesome and we had such a fun time.
We left the park and headed to the strawberry stand. I LOVE when strawberries are in season. And so do my kids. I let them pick out the pack and let them sneak one out of the bag for the ride home.
During naptime I had a gorgeous client with the best hair come over and I made a few bucks.
For dinner we had strawberry waffles and hashbrowns. All of our favorite dinner. Dallin ate 5 waffles. Seriously! He's only 4 and already has started eating us to the poor house. And Aubs had her fair share as well.
We had a great family home evening about obedience and played simon says. We headed to Yogurtland for our treat and to target because we love that place.
I wish every day could be this good. I had so much fun with my kids and hubby and am so greatful I have the coolest family in the universe.

1 comment:
That does sound like a good day. Sounds like life is treating you well.
Post a Comment