This year Christmas came and went WAY too fast! We had so much going on that we didn't get to sit back and enjoy the season as much as we would have liked. However I did manage to take the kids around to see Christmas lights quite a bit which was super fun. The older the kids get the more fun holidays get.
I'll give a quick run through of our happenings, then do individual posts with pictures. December was so crazy and I was getting super stressed out that we decided it would be best for me to postpone my dreams of running a 1/2 marathon. So the new goal is St. George January 2011 1/2 marathon for anyone interested. With training out of the way, it was time to start packing. We moved the 19th of December to our bigger, more beautiful home. We still have so much work and organization to do, but at least it's livable at this point.
Then we had Christmas Eve with my family where we took family pictures in the morning and had a big, delicious dinner at my parents that night.
Christmas morning was at our house, Christmas dinner was Carl's Jr. since I came down with the flu and the rest of my family had headed up to Big Bear.
The next day we headed out to Utah to visit Grammy & Grampa & clan for some good times. Then we headed to Big Bear for a few relaxing days, then back home to try to get our house in order. Insanity, I tell you! The craziest, most exhausting month I think I have EVER had! On top of all that all 3 kids were sick pretty much the whole month and are just now getting over it. So be patient with me as I try to catch up on everything.
1 comment:
Woah, you didn't tell me all THAT yesterday! Where is your new place?
Post a Comment