While I was watching the Biggest Loser today Dallin walks in and asked me why everyone was crying. I told him that they had to send a lady home. He sat there in silence for a moment then through his tears asked "why does she have to go home?" I explained the show to him but he continued to be choked up until he saw how good she looked and how much weight she lost after going home.
I love that kid! He is such a great kid. He's so sensitive and thoughtful and is so pationate about everything. I'm so glad he's in our family.
3 comments:
that is hilarious! one time i recorded "Beethoven the 2nd" cuz it was on tv and I thought Kamryn would like it. Well when the mean lady took her dog back, Kamryn burst out crying and kept pointing at the tv saying, "His girlfriend! She's gone!" I kept trying to tell her just to watch the movie and that she'd come back, but she wouldn't listen. It was hilarious, but kind of sad. I ended up just stopping the movie and erasing it. Funny kid.
Aw, he's so funny! I love that kid too!
That is so sweet! What a cutie! That's great he's got a sensitive side seeing as he's the eldest :)
Post a Comment