Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Liam's blessing


Liam was blessed at church on Sunday 8/2/09 by his Dad. Those who stood in were Papa Heagle, Pop, and Uncles Kirk, Dennis and Joel. Oh, and Bishop Lords. It was a great day. After the block we headed back to my parents house for a delicious lunch that took days of preparation. It was great visiting with all the family that came from out of town. Here are pictures of Glenn's side of the family. Unfortunately we didn't get any of my side. And I have so many more pictures I want to post, but am having a hard time finding time to blog.

7 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

Awe!! Liam looks so cute and handsome and sleepy!
In your pics with the inlaws I had a hard time finding your kids, Dallin looks so old and Aubs is getting old too!

amber buhrley said...

What a neat day! Your husband is great! It was fun having more kids in primary, we were glad everyone stayed. Hope they had fun too! You also look amazing. Cute hair!

sammysangel said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute he looks

Jason and Kelsey said...

oh my gosh...so cute! sorry we missed it..i didn't know you were blessing him on sunday, and to be honest, i was too afraid to brave church because i was scared to contract the swine flu...haha what a retard i am. your hair is so cute by the way! i can't wait to see you sunday...it's seriously been WEEKS! i need to get my hands on that handsome little man of yours!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So glad you posted! I have been thinking of you soooo much and wondering how things have been going with 3. I will be watching my neice & have been watching another baby as of late & I am finding that 3 really is quite difficult.

The fam pic of everyone is awesome! Love Dallin's suit! He looks waaaaay too grown up!

Also, been meaning to ask if you cut kiddos hair (or if you're having time to cut anybody's hair w/ 3 kids in tow)?

Hope you are doing well!

The Manzo's said...

What a great little outfit!!! He's sooo cute!!! You look GREAT Brynn!!!

AuntKiKi said...

awwww...it's so cool to see Caity as the Ortiz representative! I'm so sorry we couldn't come down too! Aaron was miserable alllll weekend! He "almost" hated baseball because of it! hahha.
Can't wait to see you in Sept and swap babies for a few moments!!! heee heee