Sunday, August 23, 2009

Say what?

Last night while dining at Olive Garden, Dallin jumped up announcing he had to go to the bathroom. Off he ran with Glenn following a little ways behind. Glenn walked into the busy bathroom, found which stall Dallin was in and knocked on the stall door.
Dallin: "Who is it?"
Glenn: "Open the door"
Dallin opens the door, Glenn enters and locks it behind him.
Dallin: "Hi, what's your name?"

Glenn thought for sure someone was gonna call the cops.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH how embarrassing, yet hilarious.

sammysangel said...

what a cutie he is

amber buhrley said...

Haha! That kid is amazing!

Jody Weiss said...

That is hilarious! I read it to Dieter and he got a good laugh at it too! I'm so glad you put those little stories on your blog!

stacy said...

so funny!

The Railsback's said...

that is sooooooo funny! I would have loved to see some reactions from that one!

The Manzo's said...

I LOVE these...Mike and I call them Dallin-ism's. He is just too funny!!!

Leisa Tapia said...

dude- I miss you.... and glenn is hillarious!

I want to visit you so so bad!!

and ps. I love the hundreds of photos of the houseboat... so awesome (you skiing and everything)