Glenn and I decided last minute to join my family on the houseboat trip for a couple days this year. We weren't going to go since Liam is so young and since Glenn has taken so much work of this summer, but we are so glad we did. We all had a blast. We had 4 wave runners, 2 canoes and my dads boat. My Aunt Linda's Honda wave runner was awesome! I got it up to 66mph. It was super fun being with family doing two of my favorite things...hanging out on the lake & eating non-stop. I can't wait for next year!!!!
2 comments:
I think I want to come live with you. You guys are always doing something fun!
Oh and there is a possibility we may be making a trip to Disneyland in October.... we may have to meet up or something!
looks like fun and cute pictures
Post a Comment