Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby pics

A couple days ago i decided to do a little photo shoot of Baby Liam. Isn't he so cute? Could he possibly be a red-head?




Today we took him in for his 2 week check-up. He weighed in at 9lbs. 14oz. I can't believe I will most likely have a 10 pounder by his 2 week birthday on Sunday. We are figuring out our little newborn and things are going really well. We love having our little guy here!

9 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Ok, they are all cute, but that last one is ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR! I'm in love & he's not even mine! Hope to meet the little guy soon!

amber buhrley said...

He is adorable! I hope you are having a fun time with him and not feeling overwhelmed yet. Please give me some hope that this won't be that hard!

Jason and Kelsey said...

he's so cute! in the picture you first posted of him when he was born i thought he looked like dallin...but i don't think so anymore! i need to see this little (i'm obviously using that term loosely ;) ) guy!

Leisa Tapia said...

awe1!! he's so cute! He has the same little shapped noggin, but more of his own little features than aubs and dallin...

love the pic of him smiling so huge!!!

Can't wait to meet him!

sammysangel said...

hes REALLY adorable! ran into shelly young @ the palmyra pagent an she asked me to say hi to you for her. i took a picture with her and itll be up on my blog soon! she was a wicked dancer in the pagent

Hangin with the Burke's said...

He is totally cute and that is crazy that at 2 weeks he is 10 pounds because Megan was 10 pounds at her 2 month check up :)

Rachelle said...

He is so handsome! I agree with Sara, the last one is especially adorable. I may be biased, but big babies are sooooo cute!

Shelley Nicole said...

Aw, he IS so cute! He's lookin' pretty Dallin-ish, but I think he looks a litte more like you actually!

AuntKiKi said...

That smiley face one is TOO ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Kingston is so anxious to talk to his little cousin (I'm sure of it, really!)...lol.