Since I haven't really been blogging, I will give an update on kiddos.
Dallin is great! Loves his little siblings and is usually very willing to help in any way he can. We are currently working on cutting down the TV intake and computer usage and enjoying playing outside more. He LOVES swimming and will stay in the pool for hours. He is very anxious to start preschool.
Aubrey is hilarious. She loves to antagonize her older brother. She is usually the one that starts trouble around here. She is super sweet with Liam and gives him a minimum of 50 juicy kisses a day and always brings me his plug, blanket, diaper, etc. She is quite stubborn and knows what she wants. She is my snuggler. She will sit for hours on my lap in I let her. And she is definitely a Daddy's girl.
Liam is such a sweet baby. I was worried at first that he was going to be a cranky little bugger, but really he's only cranky when he has gas. I have him on a good nap schedule (thank you babywise) and he will usually just drift off to sleep. He started smiling at us about a week ago and my dad even got a little chuckle out of him on Monday. We are entering the fun baby age with him.
I am enjoying Glenn's summer break. I have my 6 week checkup on Monday and am super anxious to start working out and dropping the excess 23 lbs of baby weight. (yeah, this was the pregnancy with the highest weight gain for me) I'm also anxious to get out and waterski next week!!!
Well, here are just some random pics we have taken that I haven't blogged. Enjoy.
Liam LOVES his bathtime!
Who needs chairs?
4 comments:
too adorable
I am always anxious to read your updates now that you have 3. I want to see what life is like. Looks like things are going quite well, of course, you're a stronger woman than I. I LOVE the pic of all 3 of them in jammies. So sweet! Your fam looks beautiful! Hope we can see you guys soon!
they are so cute. I love Liam's belly!
LOVE the trio Picture!!!! Liam is SOOOO BIG!!! (wasn't he just born yesterday??) hahahahah. THey're all growing up fast! That's so not fair! Love the box pic! Did you ever see the one my mom has with me and Glenn playing in the laundry basket!? IT was our ship, race car, and anything else our imagination allowed us to conjour up! hahah. Caitlyn is STILL addicted to boxes. They become castles, doll houses, robots...loads of fun!
Post a Comment