Thursday, August 13, 2009

New discovery

Apparently Liam doesn't like scrambled eggs with ham. Thank you Aubrey for giving us the opportunity for this new discovery.

7 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

hahahahaha! that is classic! you are so funny brynn...i hope you do something with all your clever posts...your kids will love reading them someday :)

sammysangel said...

i dont like them either

Anonymous said...

BAHAHA!
I have a friend whose 3 year old gave the 3 week baby M&M's. At least they are sharing.... right?

amber buhrley said...

That's amazing!

The Railsback's said...

Wonderful! such a good helper!

Leisa Tapia said...

Did Aubs feed them to him? I'm totally confused by it... or did you all eat them and then he didn't like your breastmilk?
k - wait- i get it-
I'm having trouble with the kids "helping" to feed Kai too! He's going to choke to death... eeuuww the worst it when they help feed him his bottle, but its like a day old... yuck!! good luck with that!

AuntKiKi said...

hahaha....I should tell you about the time I left the kids with Kingston (felix was sleeping in the next room) and they decided he "was hungry" and needed a bottle. sigh...gratefully Felix walked into the room JUST as they were about to GIVE HIM THE STEAMING HOT BOTTLE!!!! Sigh...