The other day Dallin asks "Mommy, why is your tummy SOOOOO squishy?"
Thanks kid
Dallin "Mommy when are we leaving for vacation?"
Me: "Tuesday"
Dallin "but that's when the gardeners come, what are we going to do?"
First of all, we live in an apartment. They aren't our gardeners. And second, I can't believe he knew they come on Tuesdays.
6 comments:
Aww poor mommy. Tell him to try having a baby and not end up with a squishy tummy. Man I an grateful mine can't talk yet.
too cute hes a good kid
OOOHHH I love him!!! He's too funny!!! I agree with "The Lucas Gang" SOOOO glad Jude can't ask that question yet LOL LOL
hahaha....Caitlyn actually asked, "are you gonna have another baby?" and I said "maybe" cause I was thinking in the future tense, and she said "cause your tummy looks like you're gonna have another one"....Aaron shook his head, I bowed mine in shame.
I thought she knew enough about "life", but apparently she was just pretending to understand.
KIDS!!! you laugh and cry...
but yeah...that is also funny about the gardener thing...hahahah. Tell him Grammy has a gardener too. If he's lucky he can watch THEM do their job from HER window?....hahah.
That is too funny! It's amazing what they pick up.
Post a Comment