Sunday, August 3, 2008

So you think you can dance?

Well, he sure does. Something about watching "So you think you can dance" brings it out of him. Last year it was the contemporary style dancing, but this year it's more break dancing. I hope everyone who sees this enjoys it as much as I do.



Ahhh, he makes me laugh.


Now here are just some random pictures...



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Glenn dancing was hilarious, but even more funny is that I could hear in your laugh the attack that is about to happen.
Brooke

Aston said...

Ohhh Glenn! I laughed so hard but not at him at you laughing at him. Love the pics of the kids.

Anonymous said...

Brynn,
I dont know if you remember me, Coco Nichols, you were my Young Womens leader like 2 years ago, anyways I found your blog, and thought I would stop and say "Hi"

-Coco

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! Yeah I am married and have a kid, it is crazy and I cant believe it most of the time! Life, ugh its crazy. We just moved back to QC and are living with my family for the time being. Hubby just found out yesterday that he got a job at the jail, so we are excited for that. We are also looking into building a house. Other then that not too much. I didn't finish cosmo, holy cow there is like drama galore in that small town, and it didn't get better at the school! (doesn't stop me from doing hair though... thats probably bad of me.)

How are you and your family doing? I see you have a adorable little addition! Where are you guys living. I remember you were talking about going back to CA? Did that happen?

-Coco


** I wrote like a novel on your comment page, sorry**

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the video is the fact that as I read the description above it I was expecting to see Dallin. But no, it was most definitely Glenn. Awesome.

Leisa Tapia said...

dude, that was just what I needed today!! And I love your laugh too!! Awe... good times!

Jones Family said...

your kids are so cute!

eli&joelynn said...

that is good stuff! Brynn, I just loved to hear you laugh too!! hope all is well my friends!

Carrie said...

Glenn! you're awesome!!! my mom especially liked it :)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Brynn, I loved hearing your laughter even more than watching Glenn. I also loved hearing you ask Glenn to do it again. You sounded just like a little kid who can't get enough. Too cute!

Way to go, Glenn! I think I know of someone with some mule-kick moves that can do a duo with you. LOL.

Monica said...

haha!! Loved the video! I think your laugh is almost more funny than Glenn's break-dancing! Just how I remembered it from a long time ago! :-) You were always so fun!

Monica said...

haha!! Loved the video! I think your laugh is almost more funny than Glenn's break-dancing! Just how I remembered it from a long time ago! :-) You were always so fun!

Monica said...

haha!! Loved the video! I think your laugh is almost more funny than Glenn's break-dancing! Just how I remembered it from a long time ago! :-) You were always so fun!