

Aubrey has entered a weird phase (hopefully it's a phase) of scrunching her face up and making funny looking faces. It cracks us up, but isn't always the cutest.
I'll try to get better pictures of her faces. They're hilarious!
Dallin will hate me one day for posting this one, but I couldn't resist getting a picture of him in this tight tank & pull-up. (it was right before bed)
And just some cute ones of Aubs.
Okay, that's enough for now. I'll try to make life a bit more interesting for my next post.
6 comments:
Those faces are toooo much! I can already imagine all the wonderful school projects she can put them into when she's older.
Ah, your kids are too funny!
k... i don't get the butterfly on the tummy... was it a real butterfly? Was it a toy? a tatoo?
They are so cute! and I love the tanktop and pull-up picture... classic!
Soooo cute! I can't wait to see them!
If that is a real butterfly on her tummy that is AMAZING!!! Great pictures!
haha!! Those are some great pictures! your kids are too cute! oh gosh...I hope all pregnancies aren't as scary as mine! I never thought I would start bleeding and having contractions! just hope I can make it to 37 weeks!
Post a Comment