Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Project #1

Yesterday I went to visit The Apron Lady, aka Jan Lutz, who fills me with inspirations (and free scraps) for sewing projects I want to do. She is absolutely amazing! I went for ideas for a quilt I'm going to be making, and ended up with fabric to make at least 5 different outfits for Aubrey, a new lesson bag, or diaper bag, and more than enough coordinating fabrics to make an awesome quilt. So, here was this mornings project.
I have enough fabric left to make one for Allie, except the fabrics will be opposite. Or I may just give that one to Allie and make a smaller one for Aubs. The best thing about this Pillow Case Dresses is that once they're too big for them, they can become shirts! I love it & sooo cute!

4 comments:

[M] said...

so cute! how fun to have a girl to sew cute things for...

Monica said...

wow!! You're so talented! How cute that little dress is! I've never been able to sew...

Leisa Tapia said...

cute!! my friend around the corner has done the pillow case dresses for a long time... but yours looks cuter!
K, You'll have to teach me on my next trip over... I'll bring my sewing machine :)

The Burgess Bunch said...

Wow! Nice Job! Very Cute!