Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beach Day!

I have decided that Glenn & I have the best callings in the church. Glenn is in the Stake Young Men Presidency, and I'm in the Miamaids (14 & 15 year old girls). We had our Stake YM & YW beach party last night. In one of Glenn's meetings, he volunteered me to go down to the beach to save the spot/fire pit. It's the best job he's volunteered me to do! (sure beats cooking 32 lbs of spagetti, that's for sure) So, we made a day of it and brought our friends & some of the YW down with us. It was a perfect day at the beach. Perfect weather, water was nice & and perfect company. Here are some pictures...
Fisher & Dallin

Dallin with his sandy apple

Cute Tyler

Natalie brought her dogs and the boys went CRAZY! They totally wore the dogs out!

Some of our peeps.
We had such a great time & the bon-fire was awesome. I love hanging out with the Youth of our stake. They are an outstanding bunch of teens.

Now, for some random pictures of my kids...
Aubs scrunch face while eating spagetti and cucumbers. She REFUSES to eat baby food.

Here's Dallin waiting for his family home evening treat.

Here he is after family home evening treat. Can anyone guess what it was? That's right! Chocolate ice cream!
And for anyone who was wondering, yes, the butterfly on Aubrey's belly was real. Our friend caught it while on our houseboat. Don't worry, it was safely released back into the wild.

7 comments:

Monica said...

I love Aubrey's scrunch face!! so funny! That is so cool that you guys are in YM/YW! I think that's Bailey in one of your pics...crazy!! she's so old! I remember her being about 8 I think!

Aston said...

Looks like a blast. I didn't realize you are with the Miamaids. That can be such a hard age. I am sure they love having you. You guys are so lucky to live in that Stake. I get to hear about all the fun things from Dad Aston. Your Youth Conference must have been amazing. Dad showed me some of the video. Wow!

Love the pics of the kids. Aubrey has adorable cheeks. And the before and after ice cream pic is priceless.

Shelley Nicole said...

oh my gosh, I'm so excited to come down there! I've been worrying about it cuz gas is so expensive and also I have rehearsal for Seussical that friday night and saturday all day, so I thought about not coming...but I just have to, I miss you guys so much and i miss California! Can we have a bonfire????
(ps. I love the picture of dallin and fisher...dallin is totally like, "what the heck are you doing dude?"

Leisa Tapia said...

see ya poop! the beach was fun! Did Aubrey to good? Well when I come in a few weeks we have to go! terd!

The Railsback's said...

yea thats rich!Hey where were you on sunday, I went to church with my parents and wanted to see you!!

[M] said...

Your cute kids are growing too fast! Dallin looks so much like Glen. Aubrey is a doll. Glad you like your callings...

Coco said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun, and I am jealous.