There's the scrunch face again. So, my question to everyone is, what finger foods do you feed babies? She can't handle anything too hard to chew, so other than steamed veggies, fruit & spagetti, I'm at a loss. Oh, and she's very picky. HELP!
On a brighter note, Aubrey & Dallin love playing together. He loves making her laugh, and she follows him EVERYWHERE! I walked into the bathroom to find him on the toilet, and her standing up next to him. I went to take her out and he said "no, leave her here." It reminded me of when we were little, if one of my older sisters had some business to take care of, the other one would grab a board game and sit next to her...the whole time. I just love having 2 kids! Here are some pics of them playing.
5 comments:
avocados? cheerios?
Oh my gosh!! Look at Aubrey's face!!! that is so funny!
i thought of another one...hard boiled egg yolk (can't do whites until a year)it's good for iron. i'm assuming ian will be allergic to eggs like max so I haven't tried it.
I can't help you with food ideas, I was just asking for food help a few posts ago. ;o)
I can't wait for Viv to get more mobile. It seems like her and Abby will play really well together, since Abby is so sweet to her now and I would love to seem them interact more, like Aubrey & Dallin. So fun!
hey brynn this is emily i added u i hope thats okay.
aubrey is so cute lol
Post a Comment