Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One of those days

Today I am having one of those days where nothing goes right. You know the kind where you just laugh when another thing goes wrong because, why wouldn't it?
Here it goes;
Preface: I have had to jump start my car 4 times this week. Glenn "fixed it" last night.

7:45am-woke up late
8:35am-took Dallin to school
8:40am-car wouldn't start at Dallin's school, thankfully my friend Laura was parked next to me to jump it.
9:15am-Go to my moms to borrow their un-used Expedition (that I used to jump start my car yesterday)
9:25am-all car seats are loaded in the Expedition & Glenn takes my van to the shop
9:26am-Expedition battery is dead
9:30am-Jump start a vehicle for the 5th time this week (I'm a pro now & can do it in no time)
9:45am-Pick Glenn up and decide to use our portable air compressor to fill up tires in Expi & drive past the gas station.
10:00am-arrive home and realize the air compressor is in my car
10:10am-arrive at gas station & fill up tires....in the rain (they were really flat)
10:30am-Get home and spray & wash my hoodie which was covered in grease
10:49am-start making fruit leather & dried fruit
11:51am-realize it's early release from kindergarten today & I'm gonna be late to pick Dallin up.
Lunchtime
1:45pm-remember that I'm making dinner for a friend and have to take all 3 kids to the store (which is not my favorite thing to do)
2:05pm-Get home and realize that I don't have any tomato sauce that I need for dinner. Decide I'm not going back to the store & put Liam down for a nap.
2:10pm-Go to put Aubs down for a nap and she tells me my medicine is "yuckie"
2:11pm-Aubrey shows me my pack of birth control pills with one missing.
2:15pm-Call poison control & am told she's fine.
2:18pm-Do homework with Dallin
2:35pm-Blog!!!!!!!
And this brings me to now. I am enjoying some quiet time while Dallin watches a show on the computer. I did fail to mention all the fighting between children today. All of them are sick and whiny & not getting along too great today.
I can't wait to see what the rest of this day has in store! Will I burn dinner? Will I badly injure myself playing James Bond in the rain tonight for mutual? The possibilities are endless!
From now on...happy thoughts of good things happening!!!!

1 comment:

Leisa Tapia said...

awe! James bond tonight!! I miss that game!! I hope your day goes so much better and I'm so glad that aubs will not get pregnant today - or die from birth control meds!!
You poor thing!!! You need a night off!

love and miss you!