Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good company and speech impediments

I was privileged enough to be able to spend my lunchtime with some of my favorite kids the other day. Mine of course, plus 2 more kindergartners that come from my favorite families. It was one of those moments where I was acting as a fly on the wall. (A really strong and smart fly that made and served lunch for these 5 children.) But just listening to them talk and interact with each other made me happy. They sound so much like adults conversing just with different topics of conversation and with missing "L"s and "R"s from their words. At one point during lunch one of them randomly says "Have you twied Domino's cwust? It's so good!" And I couldn't help but giggle inside. It's so darn cute. I love this stage & would be perfectly content being stuck her, in this phase, for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

TWO THUMBS UP :) Made matt and I both laugh :) and feel happy