More pics of Dallin's black eye. It progressively got worse, until it started getting better. Makes sense, right? It's almost completely healed now.
I put Aubs down for a nap in my room while my friend Luisa & I did each other's hair. She got into some of my make-up and came down as a cast member of Avatar. Best part was that she quietly came down and was hiding on the stairs. Luisa's little boy walked over and said "dirty". I thought he was talking about how dirty my stairs are until I caught a glimpse of Aubs a few minutes later.
We went to Dallin's jog-a-thon which is actually a huge deal at his school. They had a D.J., firemen, policemen & a clown to entertain us all. It was super fun. They encourage parents and siblings to take a couple laps with their kids/sibs. We had a great time. Aubrey really enjoyed dancing to the music. Dallin completed 24 laps and was incredible! I'm super proud of him!
Lastly, I was asked to be Rachael's (Kirk's wife) labor coach for the birth of Oliver 2 weeks ago today. It was seriously an amazing experience and strengthened my desire to be a doula. It was a pretty long day, but I was pumped from being involved. Child birth completely amazes me and I am so fascinated by it. Rachael and Kirk both did fantastic jobs & I'm so excited that Oliver is here and healthy and ADORABLE! He's grand-baby #10 for my parents. Did I mention that he's beautiful?
3 comments:
Love the catch up posts! Love Jog a thons, except in Boise because they are lame. Love that everything went well with Kirk and rachaels baby, but dont love that you only posted 1 picture. What the crap?
Sorry I didnt end up calling you the other day. It got crazy after I talked to you!
holy crap kirks a dad! Congratulations! Your costumes are INCREDIBLE! Good job making them! And I am pretty jealous of your fanning falcon shirts. I think I may have to buy one for myself. I'm still adjusting to being a california cougar. :/ happy halloween!!!!!!!
That was seriously so funny when Aubrey was hiding on the stairs covered in makeup and we didn't know it. Jake tried to warn us:) Ok, you did an amazing job with all your costumes! I didn't know you could sew. You definitely need to be apart of craft club more:) And, I didn't know you wanted to be a doula. My friend Allie just became one and has her first client right now who is about to deliver. You should talk to her (she comes to craft club too). Anyways, great post!
Post a Comment