Not bad! I seriously am so proud of what I did. So what if Captain Hooks coat is an inch longer on one side than the other, I created that! And it has stirred something up in me. I have been spending all my spare time making things... super cute flower hair clips (I'll post pics later), cute trick or treat bags, and I have so many ideas floating through my head.
Well, enough about me, we had Dallin's kindergarten parade yesterday (Friday, see above photo) and our ward Trunk or Treat party tonight. We had a great (exhausting) time. The kids had so much fun with all the games, and of course getting all the candy. (which I've already eaten half of) Dallin invited his friend Michael from school who came with his mom. He's such a good little missionary.
Well, in case you can't tell, Glenn was dressed as John Darling, and I was Wendy. (and no, I'm NOT pregnant. It's the dress...and maybe I am a little "thick" around the middle) And notice the cute trick or treat bags the kids are carrying, those are the ones I made. They even have their names embroidered on them because my mom's machine is the BOMB!
7 comments:
Awesome job on the costumes and bags! I keep thinking I should try and get "crafty", so this helped me to head in that direction because if you can do it...just kidding! You're awesome and your kids are so darn cute!!!
i am IMPRESSED! way to go!
You are awesome! Seriously, I am amazed. We totally do the store bought costumes and matt and I actually didnt even dress up this year which is totally against everything I believe in. I just didnt have it in me. Maybe next year!
WOW you did such an amazing job. I love the costumes.
The costumes are PERFECT. I love them! You are more and more of a Super Mom by the day, my Dear. Love the Wendy costume too and you do NOT look prego, silly goose. Glad your Halloween was a good one!
It was amazing he is going to do the socal one in April as well. You are going to totally love it!
Hey Brynn - Do you have a full team to run the April race? I have a friend here in Riverside that has 6 people and are looking for 6 more to join them so I thought of you and wasn't sure if you had a full team or not. Let me know thanks, Jennie
Post a Comment