Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boring post... ramblings

I've been really bad about blogging lately. I'll be honest, it's not because I'm super busy, because I'm not. I've just been lazy. Since Dallin started kindergarten my life seems so....calm? peaceful? manageable? I don't really know how to describe it, but it's nice. In the morning Liam takes a nap so Aubs & I have girl time where we usually just clean the house or get dinner going or watch a movie. After we pick Dallin up we have about 2 hours where we get to play. At a park, at the pool, wherever we want. Then Aubs and Liam go down for a nap and Dallin and I get one-on-one time to do homework and read (It's crazy that Dallin can read stuff). So life is pretty mellow with a bit of down time. I have started knitting to try to keep me busy, but I really need a big project, just trying to figure out the perfect one.
Brooke and the boys have been in town for the last week and a half & we have been having tons of fun with them. The kids have all hit ages where they LOVE playing together, which gives me & Brooke time to chat, and be lazy. Brooke is pregnant and sick, and I have been a bit under the weather for the last week or so (NOT pregnant, intestinal issues if you must know) so we have been laying around and letting the kids do their thing.
I haven't been walking Dallin to school this week because it's been ridiculously HOT! It was like 111 degrees on Monday. We don't see that kind of weather here, but we did take advantage and hit up the pool. But on Monday I went running at 6:45am and thought I was going to die of heat stroke.
So I'm pretty much just thinking publicly, which I guess is what I have a blog for, but I'm boring myself. What's worse, a really boring post, or no post at all? Well, I'm thinking no post at all.

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

A boring post (not that this was boring) is better than none at all.

Aaron has lost 85 lbs. since the height of his weight until his current weight. Plus, he's gained a TON of muscle. Its crazy, really.

There used to be 100+ lbs between us (me being thinner, obviously) and now I way 20+ lbs more than him. Shameful on my part. Great on his.

BTW - when pics were flashing on my screen I kept seeing a lot of Dallin as a baby. Crazy to think he can read now.

Miss you!

The Manzo's said...

I love you Brynn!!!

I've been slackin' on the posting to, I hoping to put something up this weekend.

Random but it IS weird that Dallin can read!!!! Love you!

[M] said...

ok, so liam still takes a nap in the morning? and aubrey still takes one in the afternoon? you are SO lucky. Ava is down to one nap, and Ian takes a nap about one every two weeks if I'm lucky! my life is CRAZY. at least max goes to preschool 2 days a week.

Leisa Tapia said...

i miss you!! love you! and i do need to come visit- i feel like it's been forever!