
My brother Kyle got married last Friday, Aug. 27th, 2010. It was a gorgeous wedding at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton. The ceremony was outside in a beautiful setting and the bride was absolutely breathe-taking.
The reception was held in the courtyard & it was a blast! Dallin was pretty much the life of the party...the whole night. He was in the middle of the "circle" on the dance floor showing everybody his moves. I had numerous people come up to me telling me how awesome he was. The photographer even came up to me and said "that kid is incredible" and showed me some of the shots he got of Dallin doing the robot. At one point Dallin walked off the dance floor, grabbed sunglasses & went straight back to rock out. He thought he was the coolest thing on the planet... we all did. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I'm gonna have to post more pics & videos later.
Aubrey & Liam also had a great time dancing. Liam's spinning in circles resulted with a giant goose egg on his forehead...poor guy!
Cate is so sweet and we are super happy to have her join our family. And her family was wonderful! We had such a great time getting to know them. They truely are an admirable family, I only wish I would have met them sooner.
Congrats Cate & Kyle!!!!!!
1 comment:
I love this! Thank you, Brynn! (I need to start being better about documenting things like you.) Thank you again for doing all of our hair! I'm so excited to be a Heagle. : )
And having Dallin there was like having a celebrity guest appearance...
My Mom: "Hey, Dallin, can I have your autograph when you're famous?"
Dallin: "Sure...if I'm in town..."
Post a Comment