

This little girl is so stinkin adorable. She makes me so happy. I have a hard time telling her no, which backfires because she knows she can get away with a lot. Almost every morning I wake up to the sound of her sucking on her plug (yes, she still uses it when she sleeps. Remember the part about me having a hard time telling her no?) asleep laying next to my bed. I'm a pretty light sleeper, so she much use stealth mode to come in. Or she'll wake me up saying "mommy, you come a downstairs?" Or when I'm not quite listening to what she's saying she'll say "mommy, oo 'isning to me?" (you listening to me?)
She is pretty sensitive. We went to the Angels game on Friday and our friend Beecher, who's 11 years old, got to steal 3rd base...Only he tripped & broke his arm 3 steps into it. Aubrey cried the rest of the night for Beecher. Sobbed. "I want to hug Beecher!" "I want Beecher!" Seriously the rest of the game. She felt so bad for him.
She's really concerned whenever there's someone crying.
She has gotten a lot better with sharing. Anytime she has a problem with it I ask her if that makes Jesus happy, then she shares and says "Mommy, Jesus happy!"
Or anytime I get a little frustrated with her she'll say "Mommy, you happy?" And it immediately makes me calm down. She's a smart little lady.
She LOVES her brothers. Always wanting to do what Dallin is doing, or hugging (smothering) and kissing Liam. Her brothers make her so happy.
Her favorite things to do right now are dance & sing. She is so cute doing it too. She just gets into her own little world and dances and sings away. Or if she's pre-occupied and can't dance she will just sing, narrating what she's doing. Like "I'm getting my shoooooooooes!"
She definitely gives us a run for our money, but oh how she melts our hearts!
2 comments:
Ohhh, I miss her, she's so dang cute!!!
i completely agree! I could not imagine nursery without her!
Post a Comment