Dallin at 5 years:
Height: 45 1/2 inches
Weight: 47 lbs.
Liam at 1 year:
Height: 30 inches, 75%
Weight: 25 1/2 lbs., 95%
Being that this appointment was over a month and I didn't write down the percentages, I forgot Dallin's. But I know he's high up on the chart. Probably 90% for height and 75% for weight, or somewhere around there. Liam started walking at 13 months. He is a mad-man now & climbs up the chairs and on to the dining room table. He LOVES to play outside and tries to do what the older kids do. He has 8 teeth up front (4 up top & 4 on bottom) and has 2 upper molars & his bottom ones are pushing their way through.
Dallin is super smart and very excited to start kindergarten. He loves doing his 100 piece Star Wars puzzle and finishes it by himself in record time. He is beginning to read & totally understands the concept of adding & subtracting. He is an entertainer & will do whatever he can to make people laugh!
I am so grateful to have healthy, happy children!
Now for some random shots that were taken around the house...
No comments:
Post a Comment