I took these pictures of the kids 2 days ago while we were playing outside at about 11am. Notice the sweatshirts. And we were still freezing! It seems that the sun has actually been coming out these last 2 days, but it's still not summer weather. I don't know what to think of it. I kinda enjoy it, but I'm kinda anxious to get to the beach. And just some random pics of things the kids like to do. Dallin loves playing with legos, Aubs loves to rock anything and everything to sleep (this day it was Buzz Lightyear), and Liam likes to eat things off the floor. Mmmmmmmmm!
Brynn!! I wanted to talk to you at church, but when the meeting was over, you were gone! You're kids are getting so grown up!! I can't believe it! I hope it warms up for you over there, if not, come on over to our neck of the woods, we've got plenty of heat to go around!
1 comment:
Brynn!! I wanted to talk to you at church, but when the meeting was over, you were gone! You're kids are getting so grown up!! I can't believe it! I hope it warms up for you over there, if not, come on over to our neck of the woods, we've got plenty of heat to go around!
Post a Comment