Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun days!


Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE summertime? The freedom to do whatever we want, the fruits and vegetables in season, and the warm (or lately HOT) sun. We have been enjoying fresh peaches, blueberries & watermelon and barbecuing almost every night. Ahhhhhh, it's my favorite time of year. (but I think I say that about every season) This past week we had a great time enjoying our summer. We hit up our pool a few times, went to Disneyland 2 times, and stayed almost the whole day (we usually only stay for a couple hours) and even went to the beach...all in 1 week. Oh it was so fun! It felt like we were on a great vacation. Glenn even played hookie to join us at Disneyland one of the days. We went at opening, left for a couple hours for naptime, then went back to see the new World of Color show at California Adventures. Fun times, fun times! Enjoy the (tons of) pictures.























1 comment:

Leisa Tapia said...

cute pics!!! did you have your sisters with you the whole time? Cause if not- how in the world did you survive a full day with your kids at Disneyland (let alone ANYWHERE!?!?!)

(and you gotta crop that one pic of Dallin... I'm sure Bai loves her butt cheek in the corner!! ha ha ha!!!)