
Today I am especially greatful for bedtime. Most of you know that my kids have more energy than a power plant. Most days I can channel it, but today was non-stop chaos. And it's normally just 1 kid giving me a hard time (bet you can't guess which one. ha!) but it was both older ones today. Does anybody else have a kid who will ask you a question and walk away as you begin to answer? I just felt like I was talking to myself all day long while following Aubs around getting her out of EVERYTHING! Thank goodness I have such an easy, cute baby that makes me so happy everytime I see him.
Now I'm going to curl up on the couch with my sugar free chocolate pudding and watch the Biggest Loser while trying to get some homework done.
3 comments:
yes and all of your kids are cute
I am going to be doomed. I only have one and I feel like that most days hah.
Homework?
Post a Comment