Showing me his breath
Hanging out on the balcony
This last weekend at the cabin was so relaxing, for me at least. Glenn spent most of his Saturday shoveling the driveway. There was so much snow!!! The man at Ace Hardward told me that this is the most snow he's seen there in 30 years. They got 5 feet in one day. It just makes me happy driving up there seeing how beautiful it is. And hearing the kids in the back seat "I see Papa's mountain" "Papa's snow!" My kids think that my dad owns the whole mountain and everything on it. It's definately on my top 5 list of favorite places to go.
Highlights of the trip:
Aubrey waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom saying "Night night poo, Papa's snow!" over and over again. She was so excited to play in the snow the next day.
Dallin spending countless hours sliding down the hill on the disk and tube.
Everytime Glenn started the fire Aubs would grab the fire starter and say "Dog poo" while handing it to Glenn. (last time we were there Aunt Becka mentioned that it looked like dog poo and apparently it stuck with Aubs)
Everytime Glenn started the fire Aubs would grab the fire starter and say "Dog poo" while handing it to Glenn. (last time we were there Aunt Becka mentioned that it looked like dog poo and apparently it stuck with Aubs)
My limp brownies (forgot to follow high altitude directions)
relaxing & watching G-Force about 10 times in 1 day
Liam chillin
Glenn shoveling
Papa denting the back of our van with his butt while trying to get our car out of the driveway.
Dallin peeing in a water bottle in the car on the way down the mountainGood times, good times.
Her favorite thing to do is eat the snow/iceMy man! 6 years of marriage! Woo woo!





2 comments:
Oh so much fun! We're not worthy- we're not worthy! If it makes it any better I stayed mad at Matt almost the whole weekend..until I woke up really sick on Saturday morning and he let me take a nap. I hope that you guys take cooler friends than us next time and I get to see lots of pictures of the fun we could have had. I am so so so sorry. You guys are awesome, and we're not worthy. and I'm glad Gforce is good. :)
Looks like it was a blast. We're going up to the mountains this weekend. Any chance I can borrow some of your snow gear that you have for the kiddos? We're only going for one weekend so the idea of spending money doesn't sound ideal to me.
Post a Comment