I have totally been slacking off when it comes to blogging. We had such a fun week last week. My sister Brooke and her family drove here from Houston after Hurricane Ike hit. They obviously were all okay, but they did lose their back fence, and trees had blown over throughout their neighborhood. They were told their power would be off for weeks, so they packed up and headed west. Dallin had a blast with his cousins and misses them a ton.
We actually got a picture of all 7 grandkids on my side, and as soon as someone sends me one, I'll post it. (my camera died after I got 1 blurry picture) It was great having everyone together (minus Keek) and we can't wait for the Hurley's next visit!
3 comments:
Happy to hear your sis' family is ok! So is Aaron's familia. Hooray!
hey! matt just brought in the bag of VHS tapes & oh my goodness it is the most awesome collection of classics I have ever seen. It took me awhile to decide, but I'm starting with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & will go from there. I will keep them separate from other movies to make sure they get back to you because this is a priceless collection. Thank you for letting us borrow them!! Loving it!!! You are the best!
I'm going private, give me your email
Post a Comment