Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quote of the Day!

We happen to have a rollie pollie infestation. I actually don't mind it. It's way better than spiders, rats, LIZARDS. I usually just gently let them go in our backyard. Well, today Dallin wanted to catch the rollie pollie with his bug vacuum. After catching it, I was showing him how he can look through the magnifying glass, then showed him how he could let him go outside after he was done. Dallin grabbed the vacuum from me, thinking I was going to let it go, and said "No, no, no, no, no...(small pause) I love him!"

3 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Oh Dallin...

Leisa Tapia said...

hey... I tried to get on Brooke's blog to see where they live and if they are okay after IKE! but i'm not an invited reader... dote! anyway. are they okay?

and dude, where have you been? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!!!

Jones Family said...

Haha. That's so funny. They are his little pets!