Just so I have some kind of record of the things Dallin says/does...
"Yeah the sun is up, how did you do that?" As he looks out the window
"I didn't do it" a tired me replied
"Ohhhhhh, interesting" a long dragged out thoughtful response.
"It's my turn to play on the "compuner" yet?"
When it was Dallin's turn to order at The Old Spagetti Factory (aka Spag Fac) he says "umm, i want apple juice, uh bwoccoli, pasgetti, bwead and I dip the bwead, uhhh bwoccoli"
Man, this kid loves broccoli. Another time we were at Chili's and he told the waiter he only wanted broccoli. No chicken, just broccoli.
For breakfast Dallin loves his "smoovie"
And wears his "fwip clocks" to the beach.
When he wants us to watch him do something he says "watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch....ummmmmmm" (while he thinks of something to do)
"Look at my face!" When he is trying to get my attention
"Mommioo" "Daddioo" "Grammyoo" He adds an "oo" at the end of a lot of people's names.
"I am a bum dancer" while turning around and shaking his bum. I seriously want to know where he learned that.
6 comments:
I read every single "watch" you typed. I think I kept hoping for another word to come out, as I'm sure you do too. We either get, "watch this" or "'ook at me" and then she'll do something thrilling thing like sit-down or spin. Gotta love it!
Thanks for sharing all his quotes. I loved them. Oh and thanks for the potty-training advice.
cute. max calls smoothies "soomies". i laugh every time.
p.s. that last post was me. i started a blog for fun last night and didn't realize it would change my name from M-A. just wanted you to know you don't have any wierd blog stalkers:)
I liked the "ooooooooooh, interesting" one...lol
That's so funny. That's great you wrote them down like that. I wish I would have recorded a lot more of the things both Katelynn and Timmy said.
he learned the bum dance from you, DUH!
Post a Comment