Monday, January 23, 2012

Liam, January 2012


I think the best word to describe Liam is INSANE! He is such a crazy, energetic little boy I don't know what to do with him. He is constantly jumping off of something, running like Superman, tackling his brother or sister, or showing us his Ninja moves. Pretty much the only down time is when he's asleep. BUT, with that being said he is also the sweetest most cuddly little guy. He is a total Mama's boy and I love it. There's nothing better than when he walks up with his blankie and wants to snuggle. He is a thumb sucker too which I hope he outgrows but I love it at the same time. And he's really funny and he knows it. He likes to pretend he's grumpy alot too. All you have to do is smile at him and give him a little tickle for him to be his happy little self.
The other day while we were eating dinner I told Liam to eat his green beans and they would make him big and strong. Glenn put one in Liam's mouth and he kept opening up for another one before he chewed the last. And this kept going until Liam gagged and threw up. He then said "They don't make me big and strong" with a sad little pathetic voice. It was hilarious! I love that kid so much!
His favorite things to do are ride his bike, tinker with anything and suck his thumb with his blankie.
His favorite foods are pizza and chicken (he calls any meat chicken)
As of a week ago he is a big boy & no longer wears diapers!!!!!
He is just so much fun & I love him so much!

3 comments:

Sara Warren said...

I was waitingg on the Liam post. Sounds like a fun kid to have around! One of the pics of him it looks like it could be a pic of Dallin @ his age. They look SO much alike. I'm enjoying your kid updates. It makes me want to do some for the girls.

Carrie said...

How much do I love your kids! I know you don't write these for other people to know about them, but for you to remember- but I had to put in my 2 cents that they are awesome :) Only Liam could make gagging on green beans cute & funny :) & I do hope that Aubs & Tyler meet up one day in the future. They could be the next Baylee & Truman :0 ha! & I wish we lived closer for Dallin's good tempered-ness to rub off on all of us!

sammysangel said...

He's soo cute an congrats on the big boy pants liam