Aubrey is our little princess. She loves everything feminine. ( I don't know where she came from.) She loves doing my hair and nails and wearing my high heals. But she also loves to be rough and tough. She is my dirtiest kid by far! She is the one I find digging or looking for bugs. She loves going to Joy School and getting "homework". All of the other teachers have told me that she is the best, easiest & most helpful student. It kind of shocks me to hear things like that. I think she must use up all her good at school. She loves to play (or torment) with her brothers.
Her favorite things to do are: go to Disneyland, ride your bike, play dress up, go to Papa & Gia's and go to her friend's houses. (she has many imaginary friends)
Her favorite colors are blue & pink
Her favorite things to eat are broccoli, carrots, pizza and homemade macaroni & cheese
Her best friend is Justin Beiber
Her favorite song in Scripture Power
She wants to be a Doctor when she grows up.
She LOVES to sing and dance. She makes up her own songs (usually about Jesus) and will dance around the room like a ballerina. She is super funny & so much fun to have around. And might I add she's CRAZY! Just like her mom. She brings so much happiness into our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment