We had such a great Christmas season this year! It is my favorite time of year and I love the excitement in the kids (and myself). Glenn & Dallin did the sound for the Nativity that is put on at our church building, which is such a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.
We stayed local for Christmas. The Hurley's came from Texas so we had the whole family here. We took family pictures on Christmas eve, which turned out amazing, but I don't have copies of them yet. Then had a snacky-lunch after pictures, and opened our Christmas Eve pajamas & followed Santa on Norad.
We stayed local for Christmas. The Hurley's came from Texas so we had the whole family here. We took family pictures on Christmas eve, which turned out amazing, but I don't have copies of them yet. Then had a snacky-lunch after pictures, and opened our Christmas Eve pajamas & followed Santa on Norad.
Christmas morning is so much fun with the ages the kids are. Liam really grasped it this year and all three kids were just in heaven. They all got a new bike and way too much other stuff. After church (which was only 1 hour...wonderful!!!!) we had dinner at my parents house. My mom sure knows how to cook. We have the BEST meals ever! Here are pictures from our Christmas festivities...
1 comment:
I LOVE each kid's reaction to coming down for Christmas and all of you guys look great in your Christmas PJ's! Miss you all!
Post a Comment