Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last couple months in review

The last couple months seem like a blur. They went by so fast! We had a ton going on, but things are starting to calm down...kinda. I have finished my political science class (I won't be doing that again!). Our Young Womens president was gone for about 2 months so I was acting president and all I can say about that is that I really, really hope I never get that calling. They do so much!!! More than I had ever realized. And of course Glenn has still been super busy finishing up school. Coming up this weekend I have the half marathon & my 30th birthday! Exciting! But for now here are some pictures from the last couple months.

Here are pictures of the kids enjoying watching their cousins Kevin & Luke compete at their swim meet. And also enjoying the snow cones.




I'm having issues uploading the rest of the pictures, so I will try again later.

No comments: