Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 Months!







This little guy turned 10 months yesterday. I have been a total slacker posting his month birthdays & his milestones. But Liam is such a great little guy and we are so happy he is in our family. He started out as a really crabby baby, but has seriously turned into the easiest, happiest toddler. He is crawling and pulling himself up on everything. He has a smile on his face the majority of the time, and his tongue hangs out of his mouth pretty much all the time. He is more mellow than my other 2 were at this age. At church he wont go more than about a 10 ft away from us, then he comes back. My others would take off as fast as they could and wouldn't even look back. Liam is such a snuggler & thumb sucker. If you have his blankey he will lay on your shoulder and suck his thumb. Just snuggling. I love it. And when I put him in his crib he doesn't cry, just snuggles in and goes to sleep. He loves Dallin & Aubrey. His face lights up when they come in the room. And they love him & enjoy making him laugh. I love when they all play together. He has 4 top teeth & 2 bottom teeth. Oh, and he loves to eat & will eat almost anything. We pretty much just give him whatever we are eating. I love how chubby he is. He has the biggest thighs I have ever seen on a baby. I love him and am so greatful to have him as one of my children!



Since I didn't post liam at 9 months, here are some pics of when he was 9 months.

1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

Oh man, I love that kid!