Thursday, May 27, 2010

Awards dinner

Glenn and I went to his graduation awards ceremony last weekend. It was at the Irvine Hyatt & was pretty nice. It was really cool being able to put faces with all the names I've been hearing for the last 3 years. I seriously feel like I have just been in survival mode the whole time Glenn has been in school and haven't really been able to thoroughly appreciate the sacrifices that Glenn has made for us. I just know that I wouldn't have been able to work full time while going to grad school and still being able to spend some time with the family. And I am so grateful for him and all he does for us. And SO grateful that it's going to be done in 2 1/2 more weeks!!!!!

Glenn told me that I couldn't take our camera in, so I made him pose for a picture before we left. Gotta love the prom pose.

No comments: