Saturday, June 23, 2012

My birthday!

I turned the big "32" at the end of May. Glenn and I had celebrated a couple days early but we had to have a cake and presents for the kids sake. I made a triple chocolate fudge cake with reeses peanut butter cup ice cream inside. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Me at 32: I still feel like I'm 16 and often wonder how I 3 1/2 kids. I have the best family and LOVE my husband and kids so much! I'm pregnant. I eat a lot. I long for the day I am in shape and can run again. (I feel large) My favorite things to do are hang with my family doing something (anything) outdoors.

1 comment:

Sara Warren said...

I love that you put your likes/latest facts like we all do for our kids when it's their birthdays. That cake looks AWESOME! I want to see a preggo shot of you though! Your tummy isn't showing in this one!