Saturday, June 20, 2009

My little man


I know this post is a week late, but last Saturday was Dallin's 4th birthday. We had a great day! We started the day by going to the donut store for breakfast. Usually when we get donuts (which isn't as often as it sounds) we just pick them up & bring them home. But Dallin really wanted to eat them there, and since it was his birthday, that's what we did.

All Dallin had been wanting to do was go to Chuck E Cheese. I hate that place. I tried everything in my power to go somewhere else. I know, selfish, I know. He didn't even want to go to Disneyland. Just Chuck E Cheese. So guess where we ended up going? And it wasn't as bad as I expected. They have changed it so much since I worked there 13 years ago. The kids (and Glenn) had a blast!


After all the excitement, we went home for cake & presents. Dallin couldn't even eat the cake he was so excited to play with his new toys.



Dallin is such a sweet little/big boy and is such a joy in our family. He LOVES to talk and use his immagination and is a total crack up! He loves anything & everything Star Wars, and is so excited to have another baby in the house. He talks to my tummy and says "Don't worry Liam, you'll be here soon." and then waits for Liam to start kicking him.
Happy 4th birthday buddy!!!! We love you so much!!!!!!

5 comments:

stacy said...

i forgot how dang close all your kids are...3, 4 and under! YIKES!!!! good luck with that. :) he is so handsome and i'm so glad he was able to get what he wanted for his b-day. that is alway a treat.

sammysangel said...

tooo adorable! hes a cutie pie

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So sweet! Happy belated, Dallin!

As for being at a 3, I customarily have the baby in about 12 hours max after being at a 3. Hope the next post is about Liam's arrival.

Lastly, thanks for the salad recipe. It's going to be our Father's Day dinner.

Shelley Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! Long live Chuck E Cheese! (and dude, I kinda forgot you worked there, LOL)

The Cooper's said...

4 is fun!!