I just need to complain for a second. Both of my kids are sick. Dallin with the most hideous case of the flu that I've ever seen, and Aubrey with a cold. All day yesterday Dallin was complaining of a headache, to the point where he wanted the birds outside to be quiet. So I assumed he had a migraine. And his temp was 102. So I called the Dr considering he is not even 4 (1 day away) and complaining of a migraine. The Dr totally scared me into taking him to the ER by mentioning menengitis. So we were in the ER from about 11-2 last night. He's fine other than he has started ralphing & still has a fever. He slept roughly from 2 to about 8:30, then was awake complaining again. He finally fell back asleep at 11:30am and is still asleep at 3:15pm. Aubrey went down at about 10 this morning and is still asleep. She has been up coughing a lot.
Don't get me wrong here, I'm very happy my kids are sleeping, but I am SO bored! There's only so much reading, sleeping and cleaning I can do in my small corner that I've been banned to. I have been playing on the computer for what seems like hours and can't think of anything else to do! So, why not do a blog complaining about how bored I am? Sounds good to me!
3 comments:
poor dalin an aubrey! im sick too
Bummer. Hope they start feeling better soon or that something starts getting exciting in your corner!
oh such a bummer about the trip to the ER, but a friend of ours little 4 year old died last year from meningitis.. so I'm glad you rushed him there and glad he's doing better! Can't be to careful!
Post a Comment