Wednesday, July 1, 2009

quick update

Can I just say that I am SOOOOO done being prego!?! I have been having contractions for the last 2 weeks, and am dilated to almost 5 now. But for some reason I think this kid is really cozy in there and won't come out for another week or two.

5 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

oh. my. gosh. you're dilated to a FIVE!? and still nothing!? that's it...liam is sooo grounded when he gets here!

sammysangel said...

poor brynn im soo sorry. i cant believe that youre dilated at 5 already!

Emily Rosell said...

he's way to cozy in there! maybe, we can entice him....cmon, little buddy...we'll give you a treat when you come out!!!

Jody Weiss said...

Wow, so close!!! Hopefully he starts getting anxious really soon and comes out to say hello to everyone.

Anonymous said...

lol, that answers my question...