Warning: this blog may consist of information that you may not want to know. But, it's MY blog & I will share what I want.
I had my 37 week prenatal check up today and I am 3 cm dilated! I just have to share my excitement with everyone! I know I can be at a 3 for weeks, but just to know that my body is already preparing for the birth is exciting. My Dr. told me that once labor begins I need to go straight to the hospital since she thinks I will go fast. I sure hope that's the case, but I'm not getting too set on it.
6 comments:
that's awesome!
CONGRATS BRYNN!
oh my gosh that is SO exciting! i loved knowing every week my body was progressing towards labor and doing what it was supposed to. i can't wait until he's here!!!
SWEET! So excited for you guys!
Dude, that's not too much information, it is nature!!! And that's awesome, hopefully he'll be early and quick eh? And sorry about the kiddos illnesses!!! Don't get the swine flu!
YAY!!!!!!! i love that kind of news!
Post a Comment