Here's Carrie taking the boys for a ride at the beach.
Us at the Angel's game for Dallin's birthday. Also happened to be Mormon night. Perfect!
Dallin enjoying a smore with the Elders (who aren't in the picture)
And remember this guy?
I went for a walk with the kids the other day and found him laying at the bottom of a power pole with blood pouring out of his mouth. He either fell, or was electricuted. I told Dallin to close his eyes and his response was "but I want to see it." RIP ginormous raccoon, RIP.
I am sorry to tell you all that this will be my last posting for a few weeks. I know, I know, you all wait anxiously for me to update, but this will be a good time for all of you to stop waiting on the computer and get the house clean, or play with your kids. Rest assured that in approximately 2 1/2 to 3 weeks, there will be a plethera of photos and updates of a houseboat trip, youth conference, and 4th of July. Hooray for vacations!
4 comments:
summertime in california is WAY more fun then it is in arizona. i'm glad you're having fun. have some for us too. :)
so glad to make the same blog post as giant dead racoon :) have fun on vacations! come have glenn get his shoulder worked on before you go!
Abby and I loved watching the video of Aubrey! Looks like the summer has been treating you well! Can't wait to hear about all the happenings when you return!
Looks like you are having a good summer. Your kids are so cute
Post a Comment