Friday, June 20, 2008

Well babies

I took the kids in for their check-ups this week. Both are doing very well. Here are the stats, for those of you who care:
Aubrey (7 months, I know it's supposed to be 6 months, but who really wants to make more trips to the Dr. than necessary):
Weight: 18 lbs
Height: 27 in.
She's in the 75% for everything.

Dallin (3 years):
Weight: 37 lbs.
Height: 38 1/2 in.
(the nurse said "he's practically a square")

The kids are developing very well. Dallin amazes me with the things he says. I really should start documenting them. And Aubrey is so stinkin funny. She cracks us up! She makes the funniest noises and faces. She is a crawling machine! It's so much fun to watch babies develop. Here's a video of her being "silly".

6 comments:

Monica said...

haha!! She is so cute!!! I love how she puckers up her lips!

Carrie said...

aaaa iiieeeee oooo flppppppppppp! (that is a special message for aubrey)
love her love her, love them both. So glad we got to be there for Dallin's birthday party :)

Anonymous said...

wow, i have never heard those sounds come out of her before!

Shelley Nicole said...

Dude!!! I miss her! so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so silly. That was funny. Love,
Brooke

Leisa Tapia said...

dude... when did you [post all of this to your blog and Aubrey is so freakin funny!!!

and If I see another beach picture of you and carrie i'm going to kick the crap out of you... just kidding... i really want to go to the beach again! with you!!
and i guess i havve to drive back to give you your hat.... i still haven't mailed it... but i have a perfect box and a brother in law who works at FEDEX.... anyway... this should be an email not a comment! BYA!