And a few days ago, Blythe, her kids, & myself & my kids took a little trip to the train station. After waiting for what seemed like forever to see a train, we saw 2 trains coming. One from each direction. Totally worth the wait. My camera died before we saw the trains, but here are pictures of us waiting...
6 comments:
you're such a good mom to go hang out at the train station for your boy. i wish i could say that i would do the same...but i can't. hahah!
When it actually warms up enough to come visit me, Dallin will get his fill of trains at the beach - they pass about every 15 mins. Can't wait!
Hi sweet thing! It was so great seeing you at the wedding. I wish I had more time so we could have gotten the kids together! You and your hubby looked great and so happy! Miss you!
We had such a great time on Sunday! Thanks again for having a birthday. :oP
I love that video! Can Dallin teach Abby to give horsey rides?
Plus, how cute is that about Glenn having a campout in the back! I LOVE it!
oh my gosh!! Adriane got married finally!! how fun to see everyone!
I'd just like to say that I love how often you update. I always love to see pictures of the little cuties!
Post a Comment