Has it been a week already? Aubrey weighed in at 8lbs 7oz at our mother/baby wellness visit. She lost a little bit of weight, which is to be expected the first week, but she's doing great! I'm also doing really well. We ventured out to Babies R Us on Monday, and other than having to walk really slow, I think it went pretty well. It was just nice to get out.
Dallin is a great big brother! We've been trying to keep him away from Aubrey as much as we can since he got sick the day before I had her, but he just loves to give her toys to play with. I caught him laying next to her this morning talking very softly to her. It was really cute. And of course when it's time for "tummy time" he's right there with her. We have not seen any jealousy issues or acting out from him at all. I'm not sure if it's only a matter of time, or if it's not going to be an issue.
4 comments:
Congrats, she is so cute. That is awesome that Dallin is getting along with her so well. I love those sweet moments!
AWE! Aubrey is so cute! I've been wanting to call you but I don't want to wake you up if you happen to be catching some well deserved zzzz's i've been thinking about you and your fam and She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! Call me if you get some time. Love you! you're awesome
She's really beautiful! Good for you for getting out of the house. I remember 4 days after Tori was born an old lady reprimanded me for leaving the house with her. It was funny. Sanity is important!
Oh my gosh, she is so gorgeous. I love this picture! Play a game of "Where's Dallin?" with Dallin from me.
Post a Comment