Saturday, November 10, 2007
Overdue?????
We've never really been sure of my due date, but from the very first ultrasound, they gave me the due date of Nov. 15th, which I knew was at least a week after it should have been. This past Tuesday I had another ultrasound to determine the size of the baby. Turns out that on Tuesday, she weighed in at about 8lbs. 10oz. And the ultrasound showed that my due date should have been Nov. 6th. This time around I'm trying to use the least amount of medical interventions as possible, so I've been very impatiently waiting for labor to come on itself. I've been dilated to 4cm for at least the last week, and 70-80% effaced. Sorry if that's too much info for anyone. I was hoping to not have to do a pregnancy update blog, but to be able to do a welcome new baby blog. Oh well, maybe next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yikes! i think it's time for you to go and get that baby out. who is your dr. ? there has to be a way to convince them to induce you. or do you not want that. good luck!
I'm using Dr. Nick Thanos. He would have induced me already if I wanted him to, but I kinda just want to wait.
Wow, that baby must be COMFY! I bet you're not! I can't believe how long you've been dilated to a 4. I think that's when they started my epidural. Anywho, hopefully at this moment you've already had her, or are having major contractions. Good luck and keep us posted!
Post a Comment