Glenn & Dallin played for hours and still didn't want to leave.
Aubrey had her 2 week check up on Wednesday and everything looks great. She weighed in at 9lbs 2oz and is in the 95% for height and weight. She is such a sweet baby, sleeps really well, and only cries a little when she's hungry. She already gives me huge open mouth smiles when I talk to her & is very alert when I walk in the room. And Dallin has been a big help by getting me diapers and putting her pacifier back in her mouth when it falls out. Although he would sometimes be the cruel older brother and pull it out of her mouth, but I think he's out grown that. We love having Aubrey here and it definately seems like it has been more than 2 1/2 weeks.
We also took the kids to get their picture taken with Santa. Dallin was so excited, jumped right up on Santa's lap and said "Santa, Buzz Lightyear". This picture was taken right before we left for the mall.
3 comments:
rnity8
It's so funny how that works, huh? Once they're there with you, it feels like they've always been there. I know it was that way with Abby. Once she was in our home, it felt like she had been there forever - I love that feeling.
Happy to see things are going so well! Adorable family picture!!
What the heck is that "rnity8" at the beginning of my comment? Strange?
Your family picture is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment