Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


This year for Halloween, I expected Dallin to be excited for the costumes and candy. But who'd have thought he'd be THAT excited! It was so much fun! Dallin was Mickey Mouse and Allie was Minnie Mouse. Dallin couldn't stop saying "meeska, mooska, Mickeeeeeeeey Mouse!" And moving his arms in sync. Just like Mickey on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It was hilarious.
When it came to trick or treating, he kept saying, "more house" while pointing to the house next to the one we just left. Then he'd ring the door bell and say "tick a teet". All the neighbors would ooohhh & awwww at how cute they looked together, and some even took pictures.
I don't think I've ever had that much fun trick or treating.

6 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

oh good you are alive! I've called a couple times but haven't heard back from you, hope you are doing good! how are you feeling. Halloween looked like fun! I'm gonna call you now!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Hey Brynn I found your blog and can not believe how adorable your son is. That is so exciting that he had so much fun when is your next due? Jennie (Garthe) Burke

Rachelle said...

They are sooooo cute! Tori was Minnie Mouse, too, so good taste! Ahhh, the fun of reliving childhood pastimes through our kids, but it's more fun this time around!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Dallin looks adorable! Isn't Trick-or-Treating as a parent somehow WAY more fun!? I love going with Abby and my nephews each year!!! It's the best!

The Burgess Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Burgess Bunch said...

They were both too cute! No baby yet??????